Laser surface motion sensors
Bundled laser power for precise motion detection
Using a laser-based sensing system, the laser surface motion sensors detect the movements of object surfaces. The sensors utilize the Doppler effect to determine the speed, length, direction, acceleration and position of objects on surfaces. Using a sophisticated algorithm, the sensors evaluate the Doppler shift caused by the surface movement.
Captures motion. Without contact.
- Non-contact measurement of speed, length and position without measuring elements
- Compatible with many materials, colors and surfaces
- Very high measurement accuracy and repeatability
- Laser class 1
- Rugged design, compact dimensions, low weight
- TTL or HTL interface
- Diagnostics and parameterization function