Quick and accurate wafer detection
It is possible to optimize the positioning of the wafer in the robot gripper relative to its coordinates by using several sensors to manage the robot controller. To do this, sensors with the highest possible switching frequency, low jitter and a precise light spot are required. The WLL180T fiber-optic sensor, with a response time of just 16 µs in combination with LL3-TH fiber optics and low-size optics, is ultra-precise, cost-effective, and perfectly tailored to the requirements of the machine.
Following product families can be used
- Very large selection of plastic and glass fiber-optic cables.
- Fiber-optic cables resistant to chemicals and high temperature
- Threaded and smooth sleeves, bands of light (array), 90° reflection versions available
- Focused optics
- Proximity and through-beam versions available
- Plastic , protective metal or Teflon sheathing available