Control of the print unit when printing sheets
After punching and separating the sheets, the print unit must print a 1D code on each sheet. The SPEETEC 1D non-contact motion sensor fulfills two requirements that are important for this. It detects the speed of the sheet to control the print speed and simultaneously determines the correct positioning of the 1D code. This helps overcome challenges such as damage to the sheets that can occur with tactile measurement methods.
Following product families can be used
- Non-contact measurement of speed, length and position without measuring elements
- Compatible with many materials, colors and surfaces
- Very high measurement accuracy and repeatability
- Laser class 1
- Rugged design, compact dimensions, low weight
- TTL or HTL interface
- Diagnostics and parameterization function.