Monitoring carbon emissions – GHG measurements or calculation of carbon tax
The greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions of a mine are continuously monitored. The measurements are made at the ventilation shaft. Precise measurement of GHG emissions generates a database for calculating the tax burden. The MINESIC700 GHG continuously records GHG emissions from underground coal mines using the S715 extractive gas analyzer and the FLOWSIC100 flow measurement technology. High-precision sensors also measure temperature and pressure. Humidity measurement can also be integrated as an option. Customized reporting software can be used to create emission reports that are approved for submission to the tax authorities.
Following product families can be used
- Rugged titanium converters for long service life
- Corrosion-resistant material for use with aggressive gases (option)
- Integrated measurement via duct diameter for types H, M, and S
- Probe version PR for cost-saving, single-sided installation in duct
- Automated operational check with zero and reference point test
- Reliable measurement with low measurement uncertainty.
- Automated switching between up to 5 sample points
- Software package for calculating and recording the total greenhouse gas emission
- Flow rate, pressure, and temperature measurement using IECEx Zone 1 devices
- Available as a standalone cabinet or integrated into MINESIC700 TBS