Continuous analysis of air quality – monitoring CH4, CO2, CO, and O2
Potentially hazardous gases can occur in underground coal mines. These gases must be monitored in order to enable controlled operation of the mine. The automated measurement system of oxygen (O2), carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4), and the ppm value for carbon monoxide (CO) provide information on short-term and long-term trends in the mine. The MINESIC700 TBS takes continual gas samples at various sampling points in the mine. Vacuum pumps transport these samples to the surface via PE-LD hoses (PE-LD = low-density polyethylene). The samples are then analyzed using a extractive gas analyzer.
Following product families can be used
- Rugged titanium converters for long service life
- Corrosion-resistant material for use with aggressive gases (option)
- Integrated measurement via duct diameter for types H, M, and S
- Probe version PR for cost-saving, single-sided installation in duct
- Automated operational check with zero and reference point test