Identification of rack codes and level measurement of test tubes in the Single Lane Analyzer
The reliable CLV60x fixed mount bar code scanner ensures correct verification of codes on test tubes and racks. This enables sample traceability throughout the entire laboratory process. The rugged housing as well as the compact size of the CLV60x meet the requirements for use in small machines. In this process, LL3 fibers detect the level of liquid in the test tubes.
Following product families can be used
- Very large selection of plastic and glass fiber-optic cables.
- Fiber-optic cables resistant to chemicals and high temperature
- Threaded and smooth sleeves, bands of light (array), 90° reflection versions available
- Focused optics
- Proximity and through-beam versions available
- Plastic , protective metal or Teflon sheathing available