Improved energy management in compressed air systems
The FTMg flow sensor is integrated into the maintenance unit and monitors the energy flows in the machines in addition to the flow, pressure and temperature. In combination with the PAC50 pressure sensor, the FTMg is used to determine consumption and leaks in the compressed air system. This ensures the ideal transparency in terms of supply and costs, which reveals energy saving potential and enables energy management in line with DIN EN 50001.
Following product families can be used
- Large display shows system pressure, output states, and switching points
- Three large function keys, intuitive menu navigation
- Measuring range for gauge pressure (vacuum and overpressure)
- Two independently programmable switching outputs, optional analog output
- Installation on mounting rail, wall or switch panel
- Variant for leakage monitoring
- Measures compressed air and non-corrosive gases such as argon, helium, carbon dioxide and nitrogen
- Calorimetric measurement principle with a measurement accuracy of ± 3% M.V. and ± 0.3% M.E.V.
- Measurement of gas flow and temperature as well as process pressure and energy consumption with only one sensor
- Low pressure loss
- High measurement dynamics for cylinder and leakage monitoring