Detection of the pallet shuttle reference position
At the end of the aisle, the end position of the shuttle is checked by the GL6 miniature photoelectric sensor against the reflector at the start/stop position, compared with the position value of the encoder on the drive axis, and corrected if necessary. This referencing process allows the positioning accuracy to remain at an equally high level at all times.
Following product families can be used
- PinPoint LED and class 1 laser variants
- SICK ASIC, the result of decades of experience with photoelectric sensors
- Photoelectric proximity sensors with background suppression, energetic photoelectric proximity sensors, and through-beam photoelectric sensors
- ABS plastic housing and V4A stainless-steel 1.4404 (316L) housing
- Enclosure ratings IP67 and IP69K