Orientation identification of wood boards according to year ring pattern
The InspectorP621 2D vision camera estimates the orientation of wood boards according to their annual year ring pattern. This is done by inferences from a trained Deep Learning network which is deployed directly on the camera and configured by the Intelligent Inspection SensorApp. This allows the orientating of wood boards to become an automated process and ensures a further processing in the correct orientation.
Following product families can be used
- Classification of objects powered by deep learning technology
- Runs on InspectorP6xx 2D vision sensors
- Easy-to-use user interface in web browser
- Traditional rule-based machine vision software tools included
- Quick customization with SICK Nova Tools