Automated tire separating in the conveying line
Just as traffic lights regulate the flow of traffic, ZoneControl MultiTask photoelectric sensors control the flow of tires on a belt – without the need for a programmable logic controller (PLC) or another type of external control. This process is known as zero pressure accumulation (ZPA). The ZoneControl solutions are extremely easy to install: integrate the MultiTask photoelectric sensors into the conveyor system, operate them in series, and connect the pneumatic line or the connection to the motor-driven rollers. There is therefore no need for programmable logic controller programming and expensive cabling. Versions with various mounting configurations for different mounting requirements are available.
Following product families can be used
- Three mounting types: mounting between the rollers (R/IR), mounting on the side frame (ZLM), or mounting above the belt (WLR)
- Three types of logic: single feed, single feed with sleep function, block (slug) feed
- Up to 50 ZoneControl solutions can be connected in series.
- Fully animated simulation to ease selection and implementation
- Standard cut lengths of 1 m (3 ft) or 2 m (6 ft)