Monitoring and control of the saw-wire with absolute encoders
Wire saws are only as accurate as their encoders. With multiturn absolute encoders, precise control of position minimizes wafer damage by supplying data at the resolution required for the process. This series can reproduce the characteristics of different encoders, simplifying maintenance and stocking requirements.
Following product families can be used
- High-resolution 30-bit absolute encoder (18-bit singleturn and 12-bit multiturn)
- Face mount flange, servo flange and blind hollow shaft
- Connection type: 3 x M12 axial male connector
- Data tranfer speed " on the fly" in the range of µs
- EtherCAT® interface CoE (CiA DS-301) Device profile (CiA DS-406)
- Round axis functionality
- Alarms, warnings and diagnostics functions for speed, position, temperature, operating time, etc.
- Status display via 5 LEDs