Consistent detection of all types of solar cells, even on the sunny-side surface
The anti-reflection coating on the solar cells absorbs almost all visible light. The WTB2S-2 Blue photoelectric proximity sensor uses efficient LED technology with energy-rich blue light. All known solar cells have sufficient rest remission in the blue spectrum so that they can be reliably detected by the WTB2S-2 Blue. This means the poorly remitting solar cells are detected with a high degree of process reliability by an easy-to-assemble scanner.
Following product families can be used
- Sensor with background suppression and without any significant black/white shift
- PinPoint 2.0 LED with extended sensing distances and high operating reserves
- A variety of application possibilities thanks to clearly-defined laser-like or line-shaped light spots
- Detection of highly-transparent and reflective objects using sensors with V-optics
- Photoelectric retro-reflective sensor with autocollimation and a clearly visible light spot