Gripper monitoring using the MZ2Q-C
The MZ2Q-C magnetic cylinder sensor is exceptionally well-suited for gripper monitoring. A pneumatic gripper grips component B from the workpiece chute and checks the component’s diameter with the aid of the MZ2Q-C. Component B is then put in the press-fit position of component A. The MZ2Q-C features two adjustable switching points that can be programmed using its teach-in button: switching point 1 signals that the gripper is open and switching point 2 signals that the gripper has gripped component B at the correct diameter.
Following product families can be used
- Can be used in all standard cylinders, linear slides, and grippers using the C-slot and – with the help of adapters – in round rod, tie-rod, and profile cylinders
- Drop-in mounting from above simplifies handling and assembly
- Easy adjustment of two switching points via teach-in pushbutton
- LEDs for indicating the two switching points
- Detection range up to 50 mm stroke