Verifying the seal
Ensuring a precise application of the sealant is important for the imperviousness of the fuel cell. The InspectorP62x 2D vision sensor therefore checks whether the fuel cell has been completely sealed by the adhesive bead. Thanks to its compact design, the sensor can also be installed directly on the dispenser. The integrated image processing tools make it very easy to commission the InspectorP62x. These tools can, if necessary, be supplemented by SICK AppSpace.
Following product families can be usedEasy. Compact. Versatile.
- Supplied and preinstalled Quality Inspection toolset from SICK Nova
- Compact, rugged IP65 housing with swivel connector
- Powerful LEDs, high-quality lens and teach auto focus
- Countless communication interfaces
- Execution of compatible SICK AppSpace SensorApps
- Can be programmed with SICK AppStudio